Thursday, August 9, 2012

More activity...






The other night for our date, we got take-out from Pepperbellie's Restaurant, and went to the park. We watched Homeward Bound together, and I made homemade clay. With the homemade clay, I decided it would be fun to celebrate the coming of our new little one, and attempt to make our own version of a famous Willow Tree figure. :) It was an amature effort, but I think we did pretty good, and it was a spousal building activity--something we will hopefully always remember. We baked it in the oven to "cure" it--the sad part was that it smelled similar to fresh homemade bread, and I really wanted some to eat--but it was just our Craft cooking. :) Oh well. It was something different, and I still plan to paint it when I get around to it. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment