Monday, July 9, 2012


Sweet Jos-bear did SO WELL in nursery yesterday! They only came and got me to change her stinky diaper. :) But that was the only issue. That's no prob! We can handle that! It was such a blessing. I took her in there and she was just playing so I slipped away--and it went over beautifully! I did have to peak through the window and go in once to see how she was doing... it's hard to let go at first kind of, but it was liberating! I think she really liked it--especially the vanilla wafers and crackers. :)
Joanna loves the in-s and out's hug! She loves going outside, and she loves taking baths. :)
She is talking so well, today she told me, "juice"--and she is starting to learn some words in "I am a child of God." Repetition is so key in teaching children! It's so fun to see what her sweet little brain picks up!


No comments:

Post a Comment